From Your Perspective
We've curated some additional resources that can help you with your special needs:
FamiliesIf your philanthropic plan involves your family, you may want some guidance on best practices for philanthropic families to help you accomplish your philanthropic goals AND promote harmony among family members.
Young ProfessionalsYoung philanthropists are leading the way in the use of social media to promote philanthropy:
- Resource Generation has information to help young professionals become transformational leaders.
- Crowdfunding: a Wiki to help understand what it is and how it works.
- Razoo: a highly regarded crowdfunding website to explore causes or establish one of your own and "lift the world".
- Microfinancing through Kiva can help others in many small ways.
- Help improve education by donating to Teachers through Donors Choose.
- Change.org can help you actively connect with causes.
Securities offered through Securities America Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Mark Kluge, Representative. Advisory Services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc., Mark Kluge, Representative. BlueMark Advisors and Securities America Companies are separate companies. This site is published for residents of the United States and is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security or product that may be referenced herein. Persons mentioned on this website may only offer services and transact business and/or respond to inquiries in states or jurisdictions in which they have been properly registered or are exempt from registration. Not all products and services referenced on this site are available in every state, jurisdiction or from every person listed. Securities America and its representatives do not provide tax or legal advice; therefore, it is important to coordinate with your tax and/or legal advisor regarding your specific situation.